Meat log Recipe:
1 Pork loin
1 Pkg bacon
1 package sweet Italian sausage
1 green apple, diced
1 tomato, diced
1. Set oven to 350. Basket weave together the bacon on the counter, set aside.
2. Put saran wrap around pork loin and pound out until thin.
3. Mix together stuffing, take sausage out of casings if necessary.
4. Stuff loin with stuffing and drape weave over.
5. Put in pan and into oven, leave in for about 30 mins or until internal temperature reaches 170.
6. Once internal temp is reached, broil for a few minutes to crisp up bacon and enjoy!